The Canadian National Concrete Canoe Competition is an annual competition hosted by a different university each year. Hundreds of undergraduate engineering students from across the nation will converge in Toronto this May to share their designs and ideas at the Exhibition on May 9th, 2015. Teams of students spend months prior to the competition designing and constructing their canoes, and training for the final races held on May 10th, 2015.
. . . . . .
Come join hundreds of the brightest undergraduate engineers from universities all over Canada to support and celebrate their achievements.
TIME & DATE
Exhibition: Saturday, May 9, 2015 || 10am – 4 pm at Harbourfront Centre
Final Races: Sunday, May 10, 2015 || 10am – 4 pm at Marilyn Bell Park
LOCATIONS & DIRECTIONS
*click to view larger images*
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT:
- Take the subway to UNION STATION (Line 1)
- Board the 509 HARBOURFRONT towards EXHIBITION streetcar
- Arrive at QUEENS QUAY W at HARBOURFRONT CENTRE
Marilyn Bell Park
- Take the subway to DUNDAS WEST STATION (Line 2)
- Board the 29 DUFFERIN towards EXHIBITION bus
- Arrive at SASKATCHEWAN RD at DUFFERIN ST EAST SIDE
- Walk West on SASKATCHEWAN RD
- Turn Left on BRITISH COLUMBIA RD then turn a slight right
- Take a Left on LAKE SHORE BLVD
- Arrive at MARYLIN BELL PARK